How can we help you?
Have a question?
Feel free to check out our FAQs
Select a Category
We work closely with our jewelers and pride ourselves on the materials used and practices followed.
Commitment to quality
In 2021, we aimed to procure more than 80% of our gold from recycled sources that are certified by SCS or RJC. And we are happy to report that we achieved that goal. Equally as significant is that the remaining 20% is newly mined gold that comes from responsible sources that are certified by RJC.
Mejuri only uses diamonds sourced from countries that are full participants in the Kimberley Process. Mejuri sources its diamonds from a network of trusted suppliers and we prioritize suppliers certified by the Responsible Jewelry Council. Mejuri is committed to responsible sourcing and to maximizing traceability and transparency in our supply chain.
Still need help?
This is a US based number. Charges may apply.
Find your nearest store
Video chat with our stylist