Mejuri x Bonlook
The Fine Print
By entering the sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), you accept and agree to these Official Rules as well as the decisions of Mejuri Inc. (“Sponsor”). You also agree to receive occasional marketing emails from Sponsors.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. Internet access and valid email required.
2. Eligibility: This sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Mejuri (“Sponsor”), and is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) and Canada who are age 18 and older as of the time of entry. Employees of Sponsors and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are NOT eligible to participate in Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited. To enter on-line, follow directions displayed on-line. Entries are not transferable. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Each entry received will have an equal chance to win.
3. Agreement to official rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each eligible participant (“Participant”) fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
4. Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes starts May 24th, 2018 at 9:00:00 a.m. US Eastern Time and ends June 1st, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. US Eastern Time (“Sweepstakes Period”).
5. How To Enter: During Sweepstakes Period, access the applications form on Sponsor’s
web page or go to this link www.mejuri.com/friends/bonlookxmejurii, complete the entry form, and submit as directed. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, (the “Entry Period”), 1) go to mejuri.com/friends/bonlookxmejuri; 2) enter your email in the appropriate field that is indicated. All online entries must be received by June 1st, 2018 to be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address for the duration of the Entry Period. Multiple entries received from any person or email address after the first entry received from that person or email address will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or means which subvert the entry process will be void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. Winner Selection: One potential winner will be randomly selected by Sponsor on or around June 9th, 2018 from among all eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by e-mail and will be required to confirm eligibility. If you are the potential winner, by participating in the Sweepstake you automatically consent to publicity releases by Sponsor. If potential winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours by Sponsor for any reason, or if potential winner is determined to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will result in disqualification of potential winner and prize forfeiture. If disqualified, an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received.
8. Prizes and Odds of Winning: One winner will receive $300 CAD to BonLook and $300 CAD to Mejuri in the form of store credit. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. All unspecified expenses in conjunction with acceptance/use of prize are winner’s sole responsibility. All applicable taxes and duties on prize are winner’s sole responsibility. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified within one (1) week of the last day of the Sweepstakes, via email, and/or at Sponsor’s discretion. In the event Winner doesn't respond to Sponsor's notification or does not accept the prize within five (5) business days of notification, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. In the event that any one or more potential Winner(s) fail(s) to respond as stated above, declines the prize or fails to provide signed affidavits or releases, such Winner(s) will be deemed to forfeit the prize and Sponsors will select an alternate Winner(s) from the remaining eligible entrants. If any alternate(s) similarly fails to respond or declines the prize, Sponsors will use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the prize(s) to another alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the prize(s) will be finally forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability in connection with this Sweepstakes.
For the names of the Winners, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to 906 Dundas St West, Toronto, ON. M6J1W1.
10. Eligibility: Officers, employees, and directors (as well as their immediate families) of Sponsor, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies are not eligible to enter or win the prize. “Immediate families” means one’s spouse, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings and their children (i.e., nieces and nephews), regardless of where they live.
11. Conditions Of Participation: Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription/capture/recordation of entries, bonus entries or entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, tampering with or hacking, lost/delayed data or voice transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service, Website, Mobile Site, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or television related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules in a given instance shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of Entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry (and/or the entrant responsible for same) and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor will select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner determined by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action will be posted on the website.
12. Releases: By participating, except in cases of fraud of Sponsor, breach of Sponsor’s obligations under these Official Rules, to the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies, as well as the directors, officers, agents, shareholders, representatives, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations, as well as Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name, hometown, likeness, statements and other personally identifiable information for Sweepstakes, advertising and marketing purposes connected with the Sweepstakes in any media throughout the world without additional prize, incentive, consideration, consent or review. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Google or Pinterest.
Privacy Policies: Sponsors’ privacy policies are available at the below URLS.
14. Choice of law: These Official rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario.
15. General: Should any provision of these Official Rules be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalid/illegal/unenforceable provision shall be severed from these Official Rules and replaced with a substitute provision that is valid, legal and enforceable and most closely captures the original intent of Sponsor. The determination of the invalidity/illegality/unenforceability of a given provision of these Official Rules shall in no way affect the validity, legality or enforceability of any other provision of these Official Rules.
16. For a list of names of winners send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30th, 2018.