OFFICIAL RULES – MEJURI - T3 MICRO - LO & SONS - RINGLY - KINXWEAR GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKE
By entering the sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), you accept and agree to these Official Rules as
well as the decisions of Mejuri Inc. (“Sponsor”). You also agree to receive occasional marketing
emails from Sponsors.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT
INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID E-MAIL
2. SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO PARTICIPANTS WHO ARE 18 OR OVER AS OF
DATE OF ENTRY.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes starts February 2nd, 2016 at 9:00:00 a.m. US
Eastern Time and ends February 11, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. US Eastern Time (“Sweepstakes
4. How To Enter: During Sweepstakes Period, access the applications form on Sponsor’s
web page or go to this link www.mejuri.com/freshsweeps, complete the entry form, and submit as
5. 6. WINNER SELECTION: One potential winner will be randomly selected by Sponsor on or around February 13, 2016 from among all eligible entries received. The potential winner will
be notified by e-mail and will be required to confirm eligibility. If you are the potential winner, by
participating in the Sweepstake you automatically consent to publicity releases by Sponsor. If
potential winner cannot be contacted by Sponsor for any reason, or if potential winner is
determined to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will result in
disqualification of potential winner and prize forfeiture. If disqualified, an alternate winner may
be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received.
6. Prize And Odds Of Winning: 1 prize. 1 winner. Prizes are: $250 in credit from Mejuri, 1 SinglePass + 1 Featherweight Compact from T3, an O.G. work-bag from Lo & Sons, 1 Smart ring or 1 bracelet from Ringly, and a complete set from Knixwear valued at $300. There will be no other prizes. The Prize is not transferable or assignable. All unspecified expenses in conjunction with acceptance/use of prize are winner’s sole responsibility. All applicable taxes and duties on prize are winner’s sole responsibility. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received.
7. Eligibility: Officers, employees, and directors (as well as their immediate families) of
Sponsor, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies are not eligible
to enter or win the prize. “Immediate families” means one’s spouse, parents, grandparents,
children, grandchildren, siblings and their children (i.e., nieces and nephews), regardless of
where they live..
8. Conditions Of Participation: Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate
transcription/capture/recordation of entries, bonus entries or entry information, or for any human
or other error, technical malfunctions, tampering with or hacking, lost/delayed data or voice
transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network,
computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service, Website, Mobile Site, or
any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s
computer or television related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s
failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules in a given instance shall not constitute a
waiver of that provision. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being executed as
planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud,
action of Entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the opinion of Sponsor,
corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this
Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry
(and/or the entrant responsible for same) and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the
Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor will select the winner from among all eligible entries
received prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner determined
by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action
will be posted on the website.
9. Releases: By participating, except in cases of fraud of Sponsor, breach of Sponsor’s
obligations under these Official Rules, to the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants release
and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries
and agencies, as well as the directors, officers, agents, shareholders, representatives,
employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations, as well as Facebook,
Twitter, or Pinterest, from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages
of any kind caused by their participation, including the unauthorized or illegal access to
personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of
the prize. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of prize constitutes permission for
Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name, hometown, likeness, statements and other
personally identifiable information for Sweepstakes, advertising and marketing purposes
connected with the Sweepstakes in any media throughout the world without additional prize,
incentive, consideration, consent or review. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or
administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Google or Pinterest.
10. Privacy: By entering the Sweepstakes, you are providing your information to Sponsor,
not to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or any third party. The collection and use of information
11. Choice of law: These Official rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance
with the laws of the Province of Ontario.
12. General: Should any provision of these Official Rules be determined to be invalid, illegal
or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalid/illegal/unenforceable
provision shall be severed from these Official Rules and replaced with a substitute provision that
is valid, legal and enforceable and most closely captures the original intent of Sponsor. The
determination of the invalidity/illegality/unenforceability of a given provision of these Official
Rules shall in no way affect the validity, legality or enforceability of any other provision of these
13. For a list of names of winners send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 16, 2017.