BUY ONLINE, PICKUP IN-STORE
1. Located within 50km of participating stores? You can purchase online and pick up your order the same day!
2. Items available for in-store pickup will be noted on each product page. Simply add items into your cart and opt for in-store pickup at checkout. To qualify for in-store pickup, all items in cart must be available in-store.
3. Once your order is placed, please wait to receive an email notifying you that your order is ready for pickup before visiting our store. Kindly note that orders placed will be available for pickup within 24 hours.
4. If your order is not picked up within seven business days from the day the order was placed, the order will be cancelled and refunded.
1. To get started, call your local store with the requested pieces and our team will process your payment over the phone.Next, we’ll get everything packaged for you and your order will be ready for pick up within 2 hours. Please note that any orders placed in the last 2 hours of business hours are to be picked up the following business day.
2. Don’t forget! When picking up your order, bring the credit card you used and a matching piece of ID and the last four digits of the order number located in the order confirmation email, and our staff will bring out the order for you.
3. If your order is not picked up within seven business days from the day the order was placed, the order will be cancelled and refunded.
SHOP IN STORE
1. Let our team know you’d like to shop in store. We will add you to our line whilst ensuring we are adhering to capacity and social distancing guidelines. You will need a mask to enter.
2. Browse our pieces at a safe distance. Stylists will be able to help you if you’d like to try jewelry on. We’ll have hand sanitizer available and will disinfect the pieces between each customer.
3. We'll get everything packaged for you to go home with your pieces!
4. If you need to return or exchange your order, we can help you with that in store as well. Please have your order number ready.
Our store will be accepting returns and exchanges. Please have your order number ready when you arrive.
Not all items currently shown on the website will be available at all stores. We will share whether your requested items are available when you call the store. Engravings and Monograms are not available for pick up orders, but you can place an order online or over the phone and have it shipped to your place!
Yes! For us to apply your store credit, you will need to be comfortable with us logging into your account, otherwise you can always place your order online and have it shipped to you directly! You will always have the option to update your password afterwards if preferred.
Returns and exchanges can be facilitated both in-store and online, by clicking into your account and going to the “Returns” page. Returns and exchanges can be facilitated both in-store and online, by clicking into your account and going to the “Returns” page.
If you are completing an in-store return, please have your order number ready.
Holiday Return Policy: Orders placed from Nov 1st, 2020 12:01 AM EST until Nov 30th, 2020 11:59 PM EST are eligible for return until January 31, 2021. Orders placed after this specific period are eligible for the extended 60-day return policy. Purchases outside of this period will follow our standard returns & exchanges period.
All returns must be:
- Have no signs of wear or damage
- In its original condition with tags still attached (if any)
- In all original packaging (box and pouch included
As our customers and our staff are always our first priority, to ensure the health and safety of those around us all Mejuri staff are:
- Required to wear a mask and gloves
- Given health screening prior to each shifts
- Provided with additional cleaning supplies, including but not limited to disinfectants, sanitizers and gloves and are following a stringent cleaning routine in adherence to CDC guidelines
- Following social distancing guidelines as recommended by the CDC
- Provided with extensive and ongoing training and manuals that cover each phase of reopening based on government regulations and CDC recommendations
In addition to the guidelines noted above, we have implemented a few more processes and standards to adhere to government recommendations that could help us provide more personal services.
- Screening each client to ensure health & safety of everyone prior to appointment
- Sanitation of all surfaces and equipments between each appointment
- Providing PPE for our piercers
- Using sterilized, single-use equipment for piercing