BUY ONLINE, PICKUP IN-STORE
Located within 50km of participating stores? You can purchase online and pick up your order the same day! Items available for in-store pickup will be noted on each product page. Simply add items into your cart and opt for in-store pickup at checkout. To qualify for in-store pickup, all items in cart must be available in-store. Kindly note that orders placed will be available for pickup within 24 hours.
1. To get started, call your local store with the requested pieces and our team will process your payment over the phone.Next, we’ll get everything packaged for you and your order will be ready for pick up within 2 hours. Please note that any orders placed in the last 2 hours of business hours are to be picked up the following business day.
2. Don’t forget! When picking up your order, bring the credit card you used and a matching piece of ID and the last four digits of the order number located in the order confirmation email, and our staff will bring out the order for you.
3. Once your order is placed, please wait to receive an email notifying you that your order is ready for pickup before visiting our store. Kindly note that orders placed will be available for pickup within 24 hours.
4. If your order is not picked up within seven business days from the day the order was placed, the order will be cancelled and refunded.
SHOP IN STORE
1. Let our team know you’d like to shop in store. Based on OSHA and CDC guidance, masks are strongly encouraged for the safety of our staff and others, however not required for those that are fully vaccinated. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please shop with us by phone or online for curbside pickup.
2. We also encourage browsing our pieces at a safe distance. Stylists will be able to help you if you’d like to try jewelry on. We’ll have hand sanitizer available for you to use, and we will continue to frequently disinfect our jewelry.
Not all items currently shown on the website will be available at all stores. We will share whether your requested items are available when you call the store. Engravings and Monograms are not available for pick up orders, but you can place an order online or over the phone and have it shipped to your place!
Yes! For us to apply your store credit, you will need to be comfortable with us logging into your account, otherwise you can always place your order online and have it shipped to you directly! You will always have the option to update your password afterwards if preferred.
Returns and exchanges can be facilitated both in-store and online, by clicking into your account and going to the “Returns” page. Returns and exchanges can be facilitated both in-store and online, by clicking into your account and going to the “Returns” page.
If you are completing an in-store return, please have your order number ready.
All returns must be:
- Have no signs of wear or damage
- In its original condition with tags still attached (if any)
- In all original packaging (box and pouch included)
1. Piercing appointments can be booked for Boston: here, Austin: here, and NYC: here.
2. Next, head to your local store and make sure to arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment so you can complete our COVID-19 Health Screen and sign your waiver.
3. Upon arrival, please inform our staff and we will invite you in when store capacity allows. Don’t forget to bring a piece of government issued photo ID (must be over the legal age).
4. To help us maintain the safety of the team and our customers, only the customer getting the piercing can enter the store.
1. Once you’ve completed the COVID-19 Health Screen and signed the waiver, the staff will invite you into the store when store capacity allows!
2. All studs for piercing will be available to view on the day of piercing, and our stylist will help you make the purchase.
3. Did you know? Our piercings are free of charge! Simply pay for the stud you would like to purchase.
4. Piercings are done by a professional piercer using a single use, sterilized piercing needles. Kindly note that piercings are only available for ear lobes only.