1. To get started, you can call your local store with the requested pieces and our team will process your payment over the phone. Find store hours here.
2. Next, we’ll get everything packaged for you and your order will be ready for pick up within the hour. You can pick your order up during store hours. Please note that any orders placed in the last 30 mins of business hours are to be picked up the following morning.
3. When you arrive to pick up your order you will need your ID and the last four digits of the order number located in your confirmation email.
4. Please note if you do not pick up your order after seven days after the order was placed, your order will be cancelled and refunded.
1. After you find the styles you’d like to purchase, you can head over to your local store with the requested styles and our team will assist while ensuring all social distancing measures are kept. Find store hours here! For ease of purchase, please ensure you have created a profile with us here.
2. Finally, our stylist will check you out at our curbside while maintaining social distance (6 feet apart) and your payment credentials should be shown visually to the stylist. We’ll get everything packaged, and your order will be ready for pick up immediately.
1. For all customers, you will be required to wear a mask to enter.
2. Head to your local store and let our team know you are here to shop in store and our team will add you to our line whilst ensuring we are adhering to capacity and social distancing guidelines.
3. Browse our pieces at a safe distance. Stylists will be able to help you if you’d like to try jewelry on. We’ll have hand sanitizer available and will disinfect the pieces between each customer.
4. We’ll get everything packaged, and your order will be ready for pick up immediately
1. First, book a Styling Appointment above. You can indicate specific styles you’d like to see in person, and list any specific styling advice you are looking to receive (e.g., stacking advice).
2. Next, head to your local store and let our team know you are here for your styling appointment. Our team will prioritize your appointment whilst ensuring we are adhering to capacity and social distancing guidelines.
3. During your appointment, your stylist will show you the pieces you have your eyes on, and offer any styling advice. You’ll still be able to try on jewelry, but our staff will be wearing gloves and we’ll have hand sanitizer readily available for you to use before and after trying on jewelry. We will also disinfect the pieces between each try on.
4. Finally, you’ll be able to purchase items at our store directly from your styling appointment or save them for future reference!
You must wear your own face covering or mask to enter our store, out of an abundance of caution for the safety of our team members and other clients in the store.
Yes, you can still touch and try on jewelry in stores! We will ask clients to sanitize their hands before and after trying on jewelry, and jewelry will be disinfected between each client.
Not all items currently shown on the website will be available at all stores. We will share whether your requested items are available when you call the store. Please note that we are unable to hold or reserve a piece, however you can place an order over the phone! Engravings and Monograms are not available for phone-in or walk-up orders.
Yes! For us to apply your store credit, you will need to be comfortable with us logging into your account, otherwise you can always place your order online and have it shipped to you directly! You will always have the option to update your password afterwards if preferred.
Our policy is that you must be available to pick up your order. Bring your ID and your order confirmation number to pick up your order.
As our customers and our staff are always our first priority, to ensure the health and safety of those around us all Mejuri staff are:
- Required to wear a mask and gloves
- Given health screening prior to each shifts
- Provided with additional cleaning supplies, including but not limited to disinfectants, sanitizers and gloves and are following a stringent cleaning routine in adherence to CDC guidelines
- Following social distancing guidelines as recommended by the CDC
- Provided with extensive and ongoing training and manuals that cover each phase of reopening based on government regulations and CDC recommendations
Beginning March 1st 2020, our 30 day return policy has been extended to 60 days. Only the stores offering in-store services will be accepting returns and exchanges (rings only), so please ensure you check above to see if your local store is accepting returns.
We are still accepting returns at our warehouse - and you can initiate a return online! Simply log into your profile and click “Returns” and you will be provided with a label to print and ship!
No, at this time we will not be offering piercing appointments.