BUY ONLINE, PICKUP IN-STORE
1. Located within 50km of participating stores? You can purchase online and pick up in store!
2. Items available for in-store pickup will be noted on each product page. Simply add items into your cart and opt for in-store pickup at checkout. To qualify for in-store pickup, all items in cart must be available in-store.
3. Kindly note that orders placed will be available for pickup within 24 hours.
1. To get started, call your local store with the requested pieces and our team will process your payment over the phone.Next, we’ll get everything packaged for you and your order will be ready for pick up within 2 hours. Please note that any orders placed in the last 2 hours of business hours are to be picked up the following business day.
2. Don’t forget! When picking up your order, bring the credit card you used and a matching piece of ID and the last four digits of the order number located in the order confirmation email, and our staff will bring out the order for you.
3. If your order is not picked up within seven business days from the day the order was placed, the order will be cancelled and refunded.
SHOP IN STORE
1. Let our team know you’d like to shop in store. We will add you to our line while ensuring we are adhering to capacity and social distancing guidelines. You will need a mask to enter. Clients who can enter should not be experiencing COVID symptoms, should not have been travelling or should not been in close contact with anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
2. Browse our pieces at a safe distance. Stylists will be able to help you if you’d like to try jewelry on. We’ll have hand sanitizer available and will disinfect the pieces between each customer.
3. We'll get everything packaged for you to go home with your pieces!
4. If you need to return your order, we can help you with that in store as well. Please have your order number ready.
For more information on piercing, click here.
Our store will be accepting returns. Please have your order number ready when you arrive.
While we carry the majority of items shown online in our store, if there is something you have your eye on specifically you can always give us a call to see if we carry what you are interested in. Items with engravings and monograms are not available to shop in retail or for Buy Online, Pick Up In Store, but you can place an order online or over the phone and have it shipped to your place of choosing!
Yes! For us to apply your store credit, you will need to be comfortable with us logging into your account, otherwise you can always place your order online and have it shipped to you directly! You will always have the option to update your password afterwards if preferred.
If you are completing an in-store return, please have your order number ready.
All returns must be:
- Have no signs of wear or damage
- In its original condition with tags still attached (if any)
- In all original packaging (box and pouch included)
As our customers and our staff are always our first priority, to ensure the health and safety of those around us all Mejuri staff are:
- Required to wear a mask
- Given health screening prior to each shift
- Provided with additional cleaning supplies and are following a cleaning routine in adherence with the local health authority guidelines
- Following social distancing guidelines as recommended by the local health authority
1. Piercing appointments can be booked for Boston: here, Austin: here,
2. Next, head to your local store and make sure to arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment so you can complete our COVID-19 Health Screen and sign your waiver.
3. Upon arrival, please inform our staff and we will invite you in when store capacity allows. Don’t forget to bring a piece of government issued photo ID (must be over the legal age).
4. To help us maintain the safety of the team and our customers, only the customer getting the piercing can enter the store.
1. Once you’ve completed the COVID-19 Health Screen and signed the waiver, the staff will invite you into the store when store capacity allows!
2. All studs for piercing will be available to view on the day of piercing, and our stylist will help you make the purchase.
3. Did you know? Our piercings are free of charge! Simply pay for the stud you would like to purchase.
4. Piercings are done by a professional piercer using a single use, sterilized piercing needles. Kindly note that piercings are only available for ear lobes only.
In addition to the guidelines noted above, we have implemented a few more processes and standards to adhere to government recommendations that could help us provide more personal services.
- Screening each client to ensure health & safety of everyone prior to appointment
- Sanitation of all surfaces and equipments between each appointment
- Providing PPE for our piercers
- Using sterilized, single-use equipment for piercing