BUY ONLINE, PICKUP IN-STORE
Located within 50km of participating stores? You can purchase online and pick up your order the same day! Items available for in-store pickup will be noted on each product page. Simply add items into your cart and opt for in-store pickup at checkout. To qualify for in-store pickup, all items in cart must be available in-store. Kindly note that orders placed will be available for pickup within 24 hours.
SHOP IN STORE
1. Let our team know you’d like to shop in store. Based on OSHA and CDC guidance, masks are strongly encouraged for the safety of our staff and others, however not required for those that are fully vaccinated. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please shop with us by phone or online for curbside pickup.
2. We also encourage browsing our pieces at a safe distance. Stylists will be able to help you if you’d like to try jewelry on. We’ll have hand sanitizer available for you to use, and we will continue to frequently disinfect our jewelry.
While we carry the majority of items shown online in our store, if there is something you have your eye on specifically you can always give us a call to see if we carry what you are interested in.
Items with engravings and monograms are not available to shop in retail or for Buy Online, Pick Up In Store, but you can place an order online or over the phone and have it shipped to your place of choosing!
Returns and exchanges can be facilitated both in-store and online, by clicking into your account and going to the “Returns” page. Returns and exchanges can be facilitated both in-store and online, by clicking into your account and going to the “Returns” page.
If you are completing an in-store return, please have your order number ready.
All returns must be:
- Have no signs of wear or damage
- In its original condition with tags still attached (if any)
- In all original packaging (box and pouch included)
1. Piercing appointments can be booked for Boston: here, Austin: here, and NYC: here.
2. Next, head to your local store and make sure to arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment so you can complete our COVID-19 Health Screen and sign your waiver.
3. Upon arrival, please inform our staff and we will invite you in when store capacity allows. Don’t forget to bring a piece of government issued photo ID (must be over the legal age).
4. To help us maintain the safety of the team and our customers, only the customer getting the piercing can enter the store.
1. Once you’ve completed the COVID-19 Health Screen and signed the waiver, the staff will invite you into the store when store capacity allows!
2. All studs for piercing will be available to view on the day of piercing, and our stylist will help you make the purchase.
3. Did you know? Our piercings are free of charge! Simply pay for the stud you would like to purchase.
4. Piercings are done by a professional piercer using a single use, sterilized piercing needles. Kindly note that piercings are only available for ear lobes only.
In addition to the guidelines noted above, we have implemented a few more processes and standards to adhere to government recommendations that could help us provide more personal services.
- Screening each client to ensure health & safety of everyone prior to appointment
- Sanitation of all surfaces and equipments between each appointment
- Providing PPE for our piercers
- Using sterilized, single-use equipment for piercing