Mejuri+ Membership Terms and Conditions
2. Membership & Eligibility. The Program is a membership program offered by Mejuri to eligible individuals who are 16 years or older and are legally resident in a jurisdiction in which Mejuri conducts business (“Members”). The Program offers Members access to a variety of perks and benefits, as determined and made available by Mejuri from time to time. Membership in the Program (“Membership”) is free and is limited to one account per individual. Eligible minors must have their legal guardian's consent to participate. Unless otherwise allowed by Mejuri, your Account (as defined below) and any associated perks are for individual use only and may not be assigned, transferred, or shared with family or friends. Employees of Mejuri are eligible to join the Program, but may not be eligible for certain perks or other benefits, as determined by Mejuri in its sole discretion.
BY APPLYING FOR MEMBERSHIP IN THE PROGRAM, YOU AGREE (OR, IF YOU ARE A MINOR, YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN HAS AGREED) TO BE BOUND BY THESE MEMBERSHIP TERMS. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO BECOME A PROGRAM MEMBER.
3. Enrollment. To become a Member, you must create a Mejuri account (“Account”). You can create your Account and join the Program on the Mejuri website, in-store, or on the Mejuri Mobile App by providing the requested information and agreeing to these Membership Terms. For existing account holders with Mejuri, all accounts have now been automatically upgraded and you will receive an email communication about your Mejuri+ Account.
When you sign up for your Account in-store, you will receive an email prompting you to add a password to your Account. You will need to complete this step in order to access your Account and the Program.
To sign up for your account online at Mejuri.com, select the profile icon and then Log In/Create Account. Follow the prompts to enter your email and create your account.
4. Required Information. When signing up for your Account, you will be asked to provide your first and last name, phone number, and email address. You are not required to provide your date of birth, but only Members who provide a valid birthday are eligible to participate in perks associated with date of birth. A current, valid email address is required for you to be able to participate in and receive perks in connection with the Program. To notify Mejuri of a change of email address, or to make any substantive changes to your Account information, please contact our Customer Happiness team.
5. Opting-Out. You may opt out of communications about your Mejuri+ Membership by unsubscribing to email communications, SMS communications, or turning off push notifications for your Mejuri app. You may opt out of the Mejuri+ Program at any time by deleting your Account. To delete your Account, please submit a deletion request via our Privacy Portal. If you delete your Account or if your participation in the Program is otherwise terminated, you will not be able to use your Account or access the perks of the Program, including in relation to previous purchases, and all Membership perks will become null and void.
6. Membership Perks. Members enrolled in the Program may be eligible for certain benefits or perks from time to time, as determined by Mejuri in its sole discretion. You understand and agree that any promotional offers are limited time offers while supplies last. Such promotional offers may change at any time, and are subject to such additional terms and conditions as Mejuri may specify from time to time. Mejuri reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate any perks, benefits and/or promotions at any time for any reason without prior notice. Certain perks may be available only in certain channels (i.e. in-store, on the Mejuri website, or via the Mejuri app), as specified by Mejuri. Mejuri may, at its discretion, modify these perks to make them available through additional channels, but it is under no obligation to do so and may choose not to expand the perk beyond the initial availability.
Membership perks may include promotions such as:
To be eligible for Free Shipping, orders must be placed during the following times:
7. Program Changes.
a. Reside Outside of Quebec. Mejuri may restrict, suspend, or modify the Program, at its sole discretion. Any material changes to these Membership Terms will be posted online at https://mejuri.com/company/membership and may also be emailed directly to Mejuri+ Members and/or made available at the participating Mejuri Stores. Material changes include changes to the Program benefits.
b. Reside in Quebec. In the event these Membership Terms, or any aspect of the Program is restricted, modified, suspended or changed, Mejuri will provide you advance notice of at least thirty (30) days before the amendment comes into effect. Such notice will be provided by posting the amended Membership Terms online at https://mejuri.com/company/membership , and by sending you written notice to the email address associated with your Account. Upon receipt of such notice, you may rescind or cancel your participation in the Program by sending Mejuri notice no later than thirty (30) days after the amendment comes into force, at the address or email address indicated in the notice.
c. If you do not exercise your right to rescind or cancel your participation in the Program by sending Mejuri notice no later than thirty (30) days after the amendment comes into force, your continued participation in the Program at any time after such thirty (30) day delay has expired, will constitute your consent to be bound by the amendment.
8. Termination Of The Program. We reserve the right to terminate the Program and will provide thirty (30) days prior written notice to be provided at participating stores, on our website at https://mejuri.com/ or through other communications to Members, including email. Your participation in the Program is voluntary, and you may withdraw at any time.
9. Arbitration, Class Action Waivers, No Jury Trial
a. Binding Arbitration. You agree that the sole and exclusive forum and remedy for any and all disputes and claims that cannot be resolved informally and that relate in any way to or arise out of the Program, shall be final and binding arbitration, except to the extent that you have in any manner infringed upon or violated or threatened to infringe upon or violate any intellectual property right of Mejuri, its affiliates or any third party, or any privacy or publicity rights, in which case you acknowledge that arbitration is not an adequate remedy at law and that injunctive or other appropriate relief may be sought by Mejuri, its affiliates or applicable third parties.
b. No Class Actions. You agree that you will bring any claim against us in your individual capacity and not as part of a class arbitration, class proceeding or representative action.
c. No Jury Trial. If for any reason a claim or proceeding in a court is permitted, you waive any right to a jury trial.
10. Governing Law. These Membership Terms and all related matters are governed solely by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the applicable federal laws of Canada, without regard to conflict of laws principles. Any dispute between you and Mejuri arising out of or relating to these Membership Terms shall be resolved before the courts in Toronto, Ontario. If you are resident of Quebec, these Membership Terms and all related matters are governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec and the applicable federal laws of Canada, without regard to conflict of laws principles, and all disputes shall be resolved before the courts in Montreal, Quebec.
12.California Notice of Financial Incentive. Under California law, loyalty programs may be considered a financial incentive. To the extent the Program is deemed a financial incentive, you may withdraw your consent at any time by canceling your Account. For more information about our privacy practices, please view our California Privacy Notice.
13. General. Our failure to exercise any of our rights, powers or remedies in these Membership Terms or at law, or any delay in doing so, does not constitute a waiver of those rights, powers or remedies. The single or partial exercise of a right, power or remedy does not prevent its subsequent exercise or the exercise of any right, power or remedy. Each of the provisions contained in these Membership Terms is distinct and severable and a declaration on validity or unenforceability of any such provisions or part thereof by a court of competent jurisdiction, will not affect the validity or enforceability of any such other provisions of these Membership Terms.
14. How To Contact Us. If you have any questions about the Program, please go online at https://mejuri.com/support/contact-us, or by contacting our Customer Happiness Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.