- Questions (3)
there was a V shaped band to pair with it but that’s unrelated. Read Less
- Have no signs of wear or damage
- In its original condition with tags still attached (if any)
- In all original packaging (box and pouch included)
If you have any other questions about our return and exchange policy, feel free to reach back out at anytime!
1. In a large bowl (not over a sink!), soak your ring in clean, plain warm water for a couple of minutes (min 5 minutes).
2. Gently brush with a soft bristle brush with gentle dish soap and water all around the gem (especially underneath the stone) for a good 2 to 5 minutes to remove all buildup. You should notice the stone getting less cloudy!
3. Rinse and shake off any excess water.
4. Let the ring dry.
If you have any other questions about our materials or care instructions, do let us know!